Quality Craftsmanship & The Experts
Why We Use Subcontractors
- Today’s construction is too complex for one contractor to do everything.
- Specialists, experts in their fields, are more efficient (thus more economical) than “jacks of all trades”.
- Specialists bring an elegance of solution to problems in their fields by virtue of having solved the same problem in the past.
How we select Subcontractors
- They must have a very similar set of business principles.
- Quality of workmanship and materials is essential.
- A dedication to producing an integrated and total project of which their specialty is an essential element.
- Timeliness and flexibility play an important role in the overall execution of any construction project, and subcontractors must perform accordingly.
Current Makos Subcontractors
- Wrought Iron